This session highlights regulatory expectations for the Board of Directors; outlines seven requirements for board members to fulfill obligations, explains the elements and importance of an effective compliance management system, and offers "take away" lessons from recent enforcement actions by the prudential bank regulators.
- Director’s Responsibilities by Agency
- Federal Reserve
- The Risk Assessment Process
- Complaints - What & Why
- What Should Financial Institutions Do?
- The Dodd-Frank Act Impact on UDAP
- Lessons Learned from Enforcement Actions
- Five Steps to Manage UDAAP Risk
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.