The banking landscaping is changing and so should your institution's strategy. This program will address critical balance sheet management questions to ponder as a board and discuss with your management team. From more operational to strategic, the aim is to stimulate discussion about the current operating environment, outlook for credit and interest rates along with setting achievable goals.
- Interest Rate Risk Metrics and Setting Policy Limits
- Current Earnings vs. Earnings at Risk
- Integrated Portfolio Management
- On Balance Sheet vs. Off Balance Sheet Liquidity
- Liquidity Stress Testing
- Asset Liability Management for Current Economic Conditions
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.